Local. Protected. Convenient.
When it comes to protecting your boats and vehicles, look no further than StayLock Storage. Our main Elkhart site is optimally designed for RVs, motorhomes, and boats, with extra-high ceilings, wide turning lanes, extra-wide driveways and more.
Contact the main office for details and unit availability: 574-264-5598Contact the Elkhart Office
RVs and Motorhomes
- Wide turn lanes and large overhead doors provide easy ingress and egress.
- We have accommodated vehicles up to 45 feet long.
- Angled parking is available in most cases to make it easier to move in and out of spaces.
- Trailers, Toy Haulers and 5th Wheels are essentially a stop, drop and go process. You will connect or disconnect your vehicle from the unit in one of our center aisles and are ready to go. Your trailer will be positioned into a space by our staff using equipment matched to your particular configuration.
- We aim to arrange units so that a smaller unit is next to a larger unit, which provides more room for entering and exiting your space.
- We maintain an exceptionally clean, pest-free and well-lit space.
- Our heated main building eliminates the need to winterize your vehicle — all while maximizing the cleanest, safest and most secure storage option we offer.
Boats and Personal Watercraft
- Boats and personal water craft remain on their trailers, whenever possible, and boats without trailers are placed on specially built dollies.
- Boats under 84 feet are assessed at a lower rate than larger boats.
- The facility has an 8,000-pound capacity overhead crane to lift boats, when needed, for cleaning, maintenance or repositioning.
- Our heated building allows boat decks and carpets to dry properly.